What is the Handmade with Love Super Bundle?
The Handmade with Love Super Bundle is a giant digital library for those who love crafting and creating. It includes 200+ patterns and tutorials which cover a variety of crafts including crochet, knitting, cross stitch, embroidery and more! It is a great resource to expand your crafting knowledge at any skill level.
What is Included?
- Applique Made Easy: A Beginner’s Guide to Simple Applique Techniques by Leslie Rutland ($12.00)
- The Joy of Christmas Quilted Dinner Set by Liuxin Newman ($24.99)
- Baby Storybook: A Day at Home with Bearhug & Honeybun by Sedef Imer ($14.00)
- Lovely Liberty Cushion: A Needleturn Applique Project by Emma Jean Jansen ($10.50)
- A Doll Like Me: A Collection of Customizable Crochet Doll Patterns PLUS A Beginner’s Guide to Amigurumi by Stacey Trock ($20.00)
- Crochet Earrings by Dobi Ivanova ($7.00)
- Imagical Seasons: Spring, Crochet Couture for Kids 2-12 by Alla Koval ($24.95)
- Slouch Hat Crochet Patterns (Vol. 2) by Rebecca Langford ($7.99)
- The Perfect Product Line: The Grace Collection by Pam Grice ($16.00)
- The Plaid Collection: 14 Cozy Crochet Patterns in Classic Plaid by Bethany Dearden ($6.99)
- Crochet Rug Making by Morgan Roberts ($15.00)
- Little Miss Wheo by Carla Schwind ($5.50)
- Cross Stitch Pattern Collection by Susan Fitzgerald ($18.00)
- Geometric Birds & Animals Collection by galabornpatterns ($38.94)
- Spirited Animals Bundle : Queen Bee and Spirited Animals Alphabet by Dana Batho (business name Peacock & Fig) ($19.98)
- Summer/Winter Wreath by Jenny Van De Wiele ($10.00)
- Creative Cloth by Linda Matthews ($15.00)
- Printing on Fabric: Instinctual Mark-Making, Screen & Stencil Printing by Ellie Beck ($47.00)
- Shibori & Natural Dyeing Course by Francesca Stone ($25.00)
- Welcome to Weaving: Tips and Tricks for Weaving on a Frame Loom from Start to Finish by Lindsey Campbell ($30.00)
- Luna: Macrame Wall Hanging Pattern by Krystle Luvis ($13.80)
- 23 Easy-to-Make Christmas Ornaments: Three eBooks in One! by Erica Hite ($14.00)
- Embroidery Pattern Set by Pumora ($94.00)
- Insect Embroidery Pattern Set by Sarah Milligan ($18.00)
- Modern Embroidery Pattern Set by Stitcharama ($10.00)
- The Embroidery Project: All In The Details by Mollie Johanson ($35.00)
- The Girl Gang: An Embroidery Pattern Bundle by cozyblue by Liz Stiglets ($20.00)
- Brother Rabbit: Raised Embroidery by Anna Scott ($7.35)
- Cozy Christmas Knits by Jessica Bolof ($22.00)
- Double or Nothing: Reversible Knitting for the Adventurous by Alasdair Post-Quinn ($17.95)
- Essential Baby Knits by Tatsiana Matsiuk ($20.00)
- How To Arm Knit with Cowl, Blanket and Pouf Pattern by Anne Weil ($16.00)
- Weekend: Simple, Modern Knits by Jen Geigley ($27.00)
- Fair Isle Knitting by Liat Gat ($26.77)
- Fairy Tale Gloves by Shehla Ahmed ($5.99)
- Color in Quilting: A Trio of Simple Quilt Patterns + a Lesson in Effective Color Placement by Alison Glass ($36.00)
- DIY Block Design: Your Designs From Sketchbook To Quilt by Alyce Blyth ($15.50)
- Mother’s Medallion Quilt by Becky Dietz & Cindy Leis ($35.00)
- Quilting Jetgirl Best Selling Patterns by Yvonne Fuchs ($30.00)
- Solids: Five Quilt Patterns by Lauren Terry ($10.00)
- Get Quilty by Elise Cripe ($18.00)
- Patchwork Planner & Journal by Becky Jorgensen ($14.99)
- 10 Simple Sewing Projects for the Home: Even If You Only Know How to Sew a Straight Line by Corey Willis ($20.00)
- How to Sew Japanese Sewing Patterns by Rin Gomura-Elkan ($25.00)
- Retro Rucksack & Penfield Pocket Tote: Two Essential Bag Sewing Patterns by Sara Curtis ($19.00)
- Sewing Fancy Dresses for Little Girls (Aged 3 and Under) by Tatiana Kozorovitsky ($19.99)
- Sewing School 101: Simple Tips to Get You Stitching by Nicole Bennett ($9.99)
- Art Caddy Tote by Virginia Lindsay ($8.00)
- Happytown Dolls: Maisie and Max Fly Kites by Anne Oliver ($9.99)
- Hipster Teddy Bear by Stephanie Woodson ($7.00)
- Mr and Mrs Deer: DIY Woodland Felt Decorations by Jenny Blair ($7.00)
- Patchwork Elephant and Baby Quilt by Abby Glassenberg ($9.00)
I see all those prices…. How much does it cost?
If you bought these 200+ patterns individually, you’d pay over $1000. They best part about the bundle: you can have all of this for only $47. That’s it! Buy Now
Is it for me?
Yes – If you are multicraftual (is that a word?) or want to learn new crafts – this is a great bundle for those who can do multiple things like knit, crochet, cross stitch, quilt….. I can’t wait to try the embroidery and macrame projects!
No – If you just crochet and don’t care to learn something new, I would save the money. The crochet patterns are GREAT – I mean you are getting 9 slouchy hat patterns and 14 trendy plaid patterns plus the other patterns and tutorials, but, in my opinion, this bundle is really geared for people who are interested in more than one craft. You may want to save for a crochet-only bundle in the future.
Need More Info?
Check out the Handmade with Love Super Bundle page on Ultimate Bundles.